Home » » Kirito VS Kirito - SAO MD

Kirito VS Kirito - SAO MD

Written By Ukiya on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 | 1:58 AM

Hello World!!!

It's been awhile from my last post and this site is almost dead after years of no update, however I am returning back and will restructure this site to a new direction, as a start I will post video of mobile games that caught my interest, focus with RPG and will keep the challenge at maximum! I'll provide tips and strategy to maximize each game's potential as I can, we will also try to cover smartphones and gadgets as we clean the site from dead links --- as our first step --- for this coming weeks we will focus with the new game Sword Art Online - Memory Defrag (SAO MD), please see my latest video:

https://youtu.be/KlRsvUPZcco

On the other hand, I will revamp the site with walk-through in the coming days and possible freebies as we update the entire website.

Thank you and enjoy the video.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Technology Copyright © 2012 - 2015. Hyperion Online - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger