Home » » Top 3D Games for Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360

Top 3D Games for Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360

Written By Ukiya on Thursday, July 19, 2012 | 11:47 AM

Good day! Last night I made a video featuring "Top 3D Games for Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360", this is my first attempt in making a video using Sony Vegas, I am a complete amateur using this software and the result is not that impressive, but it looks great I guess LOL --- anyways enjoy and hope you like it.


NOTE: criteria is based on demand and request from different blogs that I frequented, in addition this list are totally 100% playable if properly configured without white pixels or rampant FC (Force Close).

Song: Bios - OST - Guilty Crown

Top 3D Games:
  1. Final Fantasy III
  2. Raging Thunder II
  3. Dead Space
  4. PES 2012 Pro Evolution Soccer
  5. The Sims III
  6. N.O.V.A
  7. Assassins Creed
  8. Gangstar: West Coast Hustle
  9. Destroy Gunner SP
  10. Heavy Gunner 3D
Noblesse Oblige
Share this article :

1 comment:

  1. good games but the order is for me other sorry my english is bad

    ReplyDelete

 
Technology Copyright © 2012 - 2015. Hyperion Online - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger