Home » » A New Beginning

A New Beginning

Written By Ukiya on Tuesday, July 10, 2012 | 9:24 AM

Your one-stop Galaxy Young and Anime Video! 

Welcome to Hyperion! A blog for my research focus with android applications, games, and ROM (specifics: Galaxy Y S5360 – QVGA, ARMV6) with a twist of anime videos for anime fanatics!

As an android phone user and gamer, I understand that there are a lot of blogs circling around with almost the same post every day, however nothing frustrates me when I downloaded a file more than 100 Mb and just to see that such app is not compatible with our device. Hence I created this blog that will serve as a gateway or a guide to get the best applications that our device can get and maximize this great smart phone! As I am going to test all apps on my device (Samsung GT-S5360 - Galaxy Y).


Furthermore this blog will provide links from different sites that I have searched via search engine (Google, Yahoo, Bing) in order to download and try the application or games on your phone. Therefore I strongly recommend that if you like the game or apps, kindly buy or donate to the original author as they deserve all the credits from their hard work! And without them, we won’t have these great apps.

In addition, all games will have an information if chainfire or root is required or playable in stock ROM, also all links will be routed via Linkbucks.com, if in case theirs is a problem with the link, kindly contact me via email hyperion.ph@gmail.com so that i can attend to that issue as soon as possible.

Thanks and enjoy!

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Technology Copyright © 2012 - 2015. Hyperion Online - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger